Friday 6 July 2012

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIES

Today is made entirely of win and I am so full of happy I could burst :D Everything seems to be working out really well :)

I successfully kicked my arse into cleaning the kitchen, and did the corridor and bathroom floor as well (L cleaned it once for me already cuz she's awesome but either she missed a bit or my cat trod more crud in 'cause it was all dirty again in places) before bed, although I then failed at sleeping - I drifted off here and there but really not much and it was all full of dreams so I didn't feel like I'd really slept at all.  But it meant I was awake early and so I managed to get up and weed the garden and check my bank account and take money out for rent.

The flat inspection went really well, the woman was really quick and was more concerned about making sure I was happy and there was nothing wrong with the flat that I needed fixing or anything than she was with making sure I was looking after it, and she even commented on what a nice job I'd done with the place and how homely it feels, and commiserated with me a bit about how small it was.  She's cool about the rent situation as well - I've said I can pay in £300 today and the rest Monday, which hopefully should be doable - I have the £300 and I think my parents will probably be okay to give/lend me the last £100, I just need to ring and ask. Which I will do in a bit.

I also spoke to W today and he confirmed it's okay for me to see B again - his daughter - I just need to arrange it with C :) *allthehappy* I've missed her so fucking much.

There are other smileyface things going on as well, but this isn't really the place to talk about them.

I am also sleep-deprived, which may be assisting with my current euphoria, and I may be up, but whatever it is I don't give a fuck I'M FUCKING HAPPY AND IT'S FUCKING AWESOME :D

No comments:

Post a Comment