Sunday 8 July 2012

TWIM

Feel strange about my blog being mentioned on This Week In Mentalists. I was hoping it would be, because I would like if people read this and commented and things, although didn't really think it would be - there are a lot of awesome blogs out there and, well, I ramble a lot so I'm not entirely convinced anyone's going to be interested in making it through all the shite I write on here. :P I've been trying to stop lurking and start actually commenting on the blogs I read, too, try to actually get involved instead of just kind of watching.  But I also feel weird knowing that there are people out there I don't know reading this now.  Mostly good, but weird.  If anyone is reading this please please feel free to comment and say hi and stuff. *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment