Sunday 8 July 2012

Managed to make myself go out.  Had a nasty panic attack at one point, still not sure why.  Two of my exes were out, which could be why I guess - I felt okay about it consciously, but it did add to stress levels so maybe that was what was up.  Whatever it was I was ordering drinks in Varsity when suddenly I found my chest was tight and I had really bad stabbing chest pain and felt panicked.  I tried to ignore it and joined people and tried to make conversation but the pain was really bad and I felt really panicky so I escaped to the loo and focussed on my breathing and tried to calm myself down.  It took a while but I managed to get the pain and panic down to manageable levels and went back out and it gradually got better as the night went on.  Ended up having quite a nice time, at least until drama with one of the exes happened.  That upset me rather a lot.  The night ended nicely though, cuddles with my boyfriend, and we announced our relationship on FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment